Tuesday 24 March 2015

Perfectly Brilliant Name


With the love of Khandor, Rinpoche Garab blessed my birthday by giving me a Bhutanese name. Quen-sal. It means Perfectly Brilliant. I think of sparkly diamonds! 

Miraculous thing is; Rinpoche didn't even know my name is Quin when he bestowed Quen-sal upon me. In fact, not many people know the name on my passport is spelt Siew Quen. 

The name Quen-sal is An aspiration from this point in life - to keep true to my cause of helping another reach his or her potentials, be it CEOs or MBA students or illiterate weavers. It takes one diamond to shine another, as it is said.

From this point forward, I shall work to live up to the name given to me. Perfectly brilliant. 

Announcement: Diamond Club membership opened for applications. Let's help one another shine with brilliance. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment